Location: Constanța, România
Experience: 3+ years
Job area: Engineering
Design Engineer – Piping Systems
IDC Consorzio is recruiting a Design Engineer for Piping systems. The role of the selected candidate will be to combine his/her knowledge of engineering, with profficiency in using Aveva Marine, in order to generate highly detailed models of the piping systems.
- Minimum three years of documented experience in a similar position is desirable;
- Highly skilled in working with Aveva Marine, adaptabillity to using new software;
- Understanding of Classification Rules and International regulations;
- Understanding of project scheduling for design;
- Advanced knowledge of the English language (mandatory), Italian (Optional);
- Availability for travelling.
- Designs and prepares the plan using CADD software (working with Aveva Marine – mandatory/ other equivalent software – desirable);
- Adds structural details to the plans, based on the Design Engineer’s knowledge of manufacturing/ building techniques;
- Prepares multiple design versions, for review by engineers and naval architects;
- Specifies dimensions, materials and procedures for new building projects or products;
- Performs general engineering calculations;
- Is directly involved in the Detailed Design process: coordinates and models the pipe systems according to owner P&ids, verifies the machinery arrangement or preliminary arrangements, designs the execution drawings (for manufacturing and installation), generates bill of materials;
- Is directly involved in the Basic Design process: verifies drawings and documents to ensure they are consistent with technical specifications, rules and statutory regulations, performs engineering calculations, designs and conducts analysis in support of the detailed design.
What we offer
- Opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment, with international exposure;
- Attractive salary package;
- Flexible work schedule.
If you think you are suited for the job, submit your resume here:
I.D.C. Societa Consortile a.r.l.
Via MESTRINA no.85 30172, Mestre, Venezia
ISO 9001:2015 | ISO 14001:2004 | OHSAS 18001:2007