IDC provides engineering services with practical applicability in design, operations and optimizations.
Our Naval Architects and Engineers combine their knowledge and expertise in ship design, in order to produce the following deliverables for the client:
Front End Engineering Design
Estimating the technical requirements and rough investment cost for the project.
Outline the major design features for the initial planning phase of the new ship
Delivery of the detail design package, including list of materials, at the extent necessary for the prospective shipbuilder to build the vessel
Provides technical solutions in order to accommodate refit installations in the available space
Verification of the naval architecture
Verify the new build in terms of buoyancy, stability and compliance to Class Requirements
Assesses the practicality of turnkey solutions adapted to the customer’s concepts
Method statements & Risk Assessments
Establishing rules and procedures for properly supporting various Offshore&Onshore projects
Request an offer or more information from us:
IDC Consorzio supports its clients with Engineering services through each step of the new building or retrofit process, from the initial concept development to Class Approval and installation.
Using the latest CAD and CAE technology, our team of engineers and designers can:
- create preliminary basic and detail design works for new ships;
- perform structural engineering works;
- generate 3D models of block conversions and assess their effect on the vessel’s structure and functionality;
- create plans for naval systems design;
- conduct structural analysis that showcases the ships’ resistance to stress factors;
- perform hydrodynamics, hydrostatics and ship stability studies.
Our engineering services can be applied to existing vessels, in order to evaluate their strength and stability and to provide studies that prove the compliance with new legislation.
The effects that block conversions can have on the ship’s structure can also be highlighted using advanced FEM analysis. These studies provide the basis for Class Approval and generate a clear view and course of action, in order to enhance the ship’s or structure’s life cycle.
- 2D Drafting works
- 3D Drafting works
- 3D model generation and rendering
- Detailed product design
- Bill Of Material generation
- Pipe and cable routing
- General arrangement plan development
- Static Analysis – Linear Elastic and Non Linear
- Dynamic Analysis – Implicit/Explicit
- Thermal Analysis
- Hydrodynamic diffraction analysis
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Fatigue Analysis
Request an offer
or more information from us
I.D.C. Societa Consortile a.r.l.
Via MESTRINA no.85 30172, Mestre, Venezia
ISO 9001:2015 ISO 14001:2004 OHSAS 18001:2007 Achilles/FPAL