IDC is a comprehensive service provider for New Building projects.
IDC supplies turnkey solutions for the construction of a vast range of vessels, such as cruise ships, tankers, bulk carriers, containerships, tugs, rescue boats, ferries, survey vessels.
Our capacity to succesfully deliver complete design packages that include top level drawings and technical specifications, to manage and perform construction works and to conduct installations of technical outfittings is illustrated by our vast experience in naval work for major shipyards and cruise lines.
The IDC Consorzio team undertakes procurement operations, human resources outsourcing, technical services and project management all over the world, with fast response to unexpected situations, high adaptability to work conditions and task dedication.
IDC Consorzio can deliver the entire engineering design package required for the new building or conversion project, using advanced CAD and CAE technology. Our engineers are capable to provide:
- 2D Drafting works;
- 3D Drafting works;
- 3D model generation and rendering;
- Detailed product design;
- Bill Of Material generation;
- Pipe and cable routing;
- General arrangement plan development;
- Structural Analysis, Hydrodynamics, Hydrostatics and Stability studies.
- Piping fabrication and installation (GRE, GF, HiFOG, SS, CuNi, Coated Steel, Galvanized, SMO);
- Air conditioning plant, HVAC;
- Hull works;
- Turnkey technical Space outfitting that includes equipment placement;
- Insulation system;
- Condensate system;
- Steam system;
- Water system;
- Swimming pool;
- Whirlpool system;
- Fire and deck washing system;
- Watermist system;
- CO2 extinguishing system;
- H.F.O. bunkering & transfer;
- M.G.O. bunkering & transfer;
- Ballast/Heeling system in order to comply with the IMO and Port State Rules and Regulations.
Request an offer or more information from us
Why you should use IDC:
We have extensive working experience with shipyards and shipowners all over the world;
We deliver cost efficient solutions with minimum working days;
We safely conduct every operation, with regard to employee well-being and client property;
We have high adaptability in working for a multitude of projects.
Request an offer
or more information from us:
I.D.C. Societa Consortile a.r.l.
Via MESTRINA no.85 30172, Mestre, Venezia
ISO 9001:2015 ISO 14001:2004 OHSAS 18001:2007 Achilles/FPAL