Location: Constanța, România
Experience: 5+ years
Job area: Production
The Project Manager has a critical role in monitoring the day-to-day work progress within the designated shipyard, collecting relevant information and present it daily or by targeted request to the Project Management leaders.
This position requires daily interaction with the workers, foremen, managers and customer’s representatives, so the ability to demonstrate professional and proactive relationships will be critical to the success of this position.
- Participate to the daily toolbox meetings and inform about the installation progress planned and expected results;
- Ensure, together with the foremen, that all the workers have a clear understanding of the installation tasks they are required to undertake and that they have all necessary blueprints, tools and equipment available;
- Continuously monitoring the installation progress against the proposed target, fill in the activities check lists;
- Raise red flags / communicate to other decision makers and direct leaders whenever the progress is behind the schedule;
- Participate in evening debriefing meetings and offer his input as requested;
- Prepare and send periodical reports including work progress & individuals input evaluation.
- Qualified candidates must have a High School Diploma or equivalent, with a technical specialization and background with at least 5 years of experience in a manufacturing or shipbuilding environment. Having a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is preferred;
- Strong Microsoft Office Suites and computer skills;
- The ability to maintain a professional demeanor and composed in stressful situations;
- He/she must have the ability to coach and consult employees to align with Company processes, policies, and procedures in his area of activities;
- Candidate must be able to understand the processes, apply resources, assess progress and react in a timely manner to any variations in the process;
- The candidate must have the ability to write reports, interpret technical data and procedure manuals, effectively present information, and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers and the general work force.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Possibility for career growth;
- Challenging work environment, frequent travels;
- Work schedule flexibility.
If you think you are suited for the job, submit your resume here:
I.D.C. Societa Consortile a.r.l.
Via MESTRINA no.85 30172, Mestre, Venezia
ISO 9001:2015 | ISO 14001:2004 | OHSAS 18001:2007