Location: Constanța, România
Experience: 3+ years
Job area: Human Resources
IDC Consorzio is recruiting a person for the Recruiter open position in its office in Constanta. The person’s role is conducting technical recruiting activities, selection of the required personnel, suggesting the best recruiting methods in order to select the most experienced candidates.
- Higher education graduate, of prefferable technical expertise;
- Experience in recruiting technical staff/ naval workers;
- English 2nd language – Working Profficiency;
- Travel availability inside the country (up to 20%) and availability to prolonged schedule at necessary times;
- Adaptability and work aptitude, attention to detail, pro-active attitude;
- Knowledge/ technical background, preferably shipyard experience, welding knowledge, piping, locksmithing, worker coordination.
- Planning, organizing and coordination of recruitment and selection activities in the area of activity;
- Evaluates the candidates from a technical point of view through specific questions/ tests;
- Appreciates individually the candidates on the basis of experience/ technical training specific to the position (juniors/ seniors);
- Check with the HR manager for the recruitment and selection priorities, suggesting the most appropriate channels to use;
- Interviews and coordinates the testing of staff involved in projects abroad (Romania, Italy, France, United States, etc.);
- Drafts documents necessary for obtaining visas (consular letters, on-line applications, etc.);
- Is responsible for the travel arrangements of both project staff and TESA staff;
- Prepares various reports from the area of activity;
- Actively engages with the HR Manager in various on-demand projects to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of achieving HR goals.
What we offer
- Opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment with international exposure;
- Attractive salary package.
If you think you are suited for the job, submit your resume here:
I.D.C. Societa Consortile a.r.l.
Via MESTRINA no.85 30172, Mestre, Venezia
ISO 9001:2015 | ISO 14001:2004 | OHSAS 18001:2007